- Sanctioned programmes along with annual intake. (Click Here)
- Name of faculty and staff. (Click Here)
- Name of faculty members who have left. (Click Here)
- Names of students admitted during the current session. (Click Here)
- Fee charged from students. (Click Here)
- Available infrastructural facilities. (Click Here)
- Facilities added during the last quarter. (Click Here)
- Number of books in the library, Subscribed Journals (Click Here)
- Affidavit (Click Here)
- Balance Sheet (Click Here)
- Mandatory Disclosure (Click Here)
M.Ed is a higher option after B.Ed. But for joining this course one should be a post graduate in any discipline. This post graduation degree is offered by DIET centers all over the country. After the completion of M.Ed course, graduates can join as higher secondary teachers in various institutions. Mphil is also another option.Advantages of Bachelor of Education
The need for trained teachers is high at present due to the increase in the emergence of various schools. The professionals in this field have many benefits.
(1) The job ensures job security, job satisfaction and also good pay packages.
(2) The job also ensures flexible schedule.
The teachers are not only responsible in developing a student’s academic knowledge but they also make them perfect in all aspects of lifeCareer Opportunities after B.Ed
As said earlier, to become a successful professional in teaching field one should have a minimum qualification in Bachelor of Education. The job opportunities for these professionals are numerous. They can find employment in various government and government aided institutions. For this recruitment the government organizes SET. After qualifying this examination one can join as teacher in any government school in the State. The B.Ed graduates can teach in high primary and high school level.
The M.Ed graduates can find employment in schools anywhere in the country after qualifying the NET. They can teach in higher secondary level and even work as lecturers in various universities or colleges.
Faculty of M.Ed.
Recognition Order from NCTE - (Click Here)
Faculty of B.A./B.S.c. + B.Ed.