- In all admission, whether through Entrance Examination or on the basis of merit reservation policies for students of ST/SC/OBC categories as per law for the time being and other eligibility fixed by University will apply.
- The University shall change such fees from the undergraduate, postgraduate research and post-doctoral students for different academic programmes as may be determined by the Board of Management consistent with the decision of the academic Council and the policies laid down by the Government, from time to time.
- The procedure for the deposition of fees, delay, fine, entry / deletion of the names from the rolls of the academic programmes of the University, and such other matter as may be decided by the Board of Management, shall be laid down in the Ordinances.
- The University shall build and maintain hostels and the students, including research student may reside in the hostels built in the Campus. The University may frame Ordinances for the purpose from time to time.
- The scholarship and exemption from fee shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Academic Council which shall consider the merit / economic condition / conduct / contribution in the activates etc.